Re: [ptp-dev] Eclipse PTP talk at TACC 6th ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE DAYS

> Outstanding, let us know how it goes –

Doug gave a good justification of using Eclipse, PTP, and its synchronized project capability to augment his scientific software development workflow. Afterward he said that he is looking forward to helping us through the newly setup advisory council. I spent the whole day listening and enjoying the presentations dealing with a diverse set of topics ranging from documentation, parallel algorithm coding, python use & compilation, parallel file systems, open science & collaboration & community, visualization, and specific scientific codes. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

> Thanks,
>
> Jay

Back to the top