[ptp-dev] @since problem

Problem: So fetching the latest code from GIT master (no changes by me) and I setting my API Baselines to the unzipped directory of PTP 6.0.0 (ptp-master-6.0.0-201206130212.zip) I get errors.

    a. Activator.java says that the ToolPane[] getToolPanes() method has been removed.
    b. IBuildLaunchUtils says that byte[] runToolGetOutput(List<String> tool, Map<String, String> env, String directory, boolean showErr) and boolean isRemote() are missing an @since tag. Note: If a do add an @since 5.0 then I still have an error and the quick fix is to add a compatibility problem filter or a commented one (what's that?).

While if I set my API Baselines to the unzipped directory of PTP 5.0.0 (ptp-master-5.0.0-I201106140904.zip) I get NO errors.

So what should I do about repairing these problems (other than writing a bug report for Wyatt) so I can continue development?

Brian Watt, IBM

Back to the top