Re: [ptp-dev] ETFw breakage

> There may have been some minor api adjustments, but there shouldn't
> have been anything to require major code changes.  Is the plugin
> failing to build or are you seeing runtime errors / incorrect
> behavior?  A stack trace would be handy if you're seeing one.

> Thanks,
> Wyatt

Not a build problem, it's a runtime one. Naturally it is in my hacks/fudges I added to make the custom GUI control work. Since what used to be the interface is no longer the same sematics, for example, I scan for a toolname match to insert my updated pane but that has now migrated to be a panename match, then when I do swap it over to panename I get more breakage as a NPE, so I'm debugging it now and will tell you more as I learn more. BTW, the NPE doesn't have any ETFw classes in it so I assume it's the GUI/SWT yelling about some field that is no longer being set. I'll keep checking and let you know...

Back to the top