Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Developers Workshop webcast today and tomorrow

*NOTE* the times of todays talks will probably change. we are doing some schedule juggling.
Stay tuned; the wiki page will show changes when we have them, and I'll post here as well.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Alameda, Jay" ---09/19/2012 06:42:16 AM---Dear Parallel Tools Developers - Our PTP User and Develope"Alameda, Jay" ---09/19/2012 06:42:16 AM---Dear Parallel Tools Developers - Our PTP User and Developer workshop is underway, today is day 2 of

"Alameda, Jay" <alameda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Parallel Tools Platform general developers (ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

"Jay Alameda \(jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/19/2012 06:42 AM

[ptp-dev] PTP Developers Workshop webcast today and tomorrow

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Parallel Tools Developers –
Our PTP User and Developer workshop is underway, today is day 2 of the workshop, day one of the developer’s workshop – agenda, webcast information, etc are all located at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/workshops/September_2012.  Please feel free to join the meeting at any time, I plan to have the call up through the day, though note the breaks and lunch period –
I’ll be monitoring the chat as well, if you need anything adjusted to be able to more effectively participate remotely.

Sincerely,

Jay