Re: [ptp-dev] ptp_6_0 branch

could you wait until after Juno SR1 to do this?  Does someone need to check in something unique to Kepler?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---08/30/2012 02:58:47 PM---I think the time is fast approaching that we need to create aGreg Watson ---08/30/2012 02:58:47 PM---I think the time is fast approaching that we need to create a ptp_6_0 branch, particularly now that

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

08/30/2012 02:58 PM

[ptp-dev] ptp_6_0 branch

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think the time is fast approaching that we need to create a ptp_6_0 branch, particularly now that the Kepler milestone builds have started. Unless anyone objects, I'll go ahead and create the branch now. This will mean:

a) The release build will be for the ptp_6_0 branch, and will only be started manually.  Juno SR1 will be built from this branch. Nightly builds will be for Kepler and will continue to start automatically when any changes are made to the repo.

b) Bug fixes will need to be applied to the ptp_6_0 branch then merged into master.

Regards,
Greg