[ptp-dev] Parallel Package and repo for Juno SR1 RC1 build is available (Kepler M1warm-up too, no PTP yet)

The RC1 (Release Candidate 1) build of the parallel package, for the SR1 release on Juno, is available at:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120823-1004/

The repository is available here:
     http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

RC1 is a sort of "warm up" for the SR1 builds.
Which is good, because it looks like we didn't get the 6.0.2 build of PTP into this build.
We'll watch closer next week. :)

There are builds every week now, RC1 through RC4, on Tuesdays for the PTP part.  Package builds usually available by Thursday or Friday.

The last build for PTP is RC4, on Sept 18 (during our user/dev workshop in Chicago)

I will be trying to focus on getting some doc changes in that didn't make it for Juno first release in June.

============== Kepler starts to emerge======================

The Kepler (release date June 2013) builds (repo and packages) are available for M1, but PTP and several other packages are not yet present, probably because CDT and others aren't.
This is very early for Kepler and we should fall into place soon.
Kepler M2 is Oct 2 or 3 (+2 i or +3.  I think we are moving to a +3 build date to give us another day on each build cycle.)

If you are interested in Kepler anyway,
The first repo is at http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/
Come Friday, it will be available from ..../releases/kepler

The partially-complete M1 Kepler packages are available from

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20120823-0842/
but do not expect too much from them. It is a proof that the build setup works.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top