Re: [ptp-dev] how to make a single local [Fortran] project synchronized with multiple remote machines

This is discussed briefly in the current help under "Working with a Synchronized Project":

=========
You can create configurations to synchronize and build on other remote systems from the C/C++ Build > Synchronize project properties. To bring up the Synchronize project properties, in the Project Explorer view, select the project and choose Properties from the context menu (right click). You can also use these property pages to modify configurations in general. See the CDT documentation for more details.
=========

For those unfamiliar with CDT, this is probably not enough information. Here are the additional steps:

1) Click on "Manage Configurations..." -> "New..."
2) Enter a name for the new configuration
3) Select an appropriate configuration for "Existing configuration" (under "Copy settings from")
    (May not be necessary, since the current active configuration should be selected already.)
4) Click "OK" and "OK" to return to the properties page
5) Switch to the new configuration (drop-down menu at top of page)
6) Change the information for the new configuration and push "OK"

To use the new configuration, switch to it using the drop-down menus next to the CDT sundial or hammer icons.
The former simply switches. The files will be transferred on the next sync. The latter will immediately transfer
files and then build.

Finally, in SR1 it will be possible to import synchronized projects to a different workspace.

John