[ptp-dev] Changes to Synchronized Projects API

Hi

As part of the fix for bug 386267, I changed some of the "unofficial" synchronized projects API.
Synchronized projects no longer use service configurations. Instead, information for a build configuration
should be accessed from the configuration's "build scenario." It is also no longer necessary to check
that a synchronized project is initialized.

I altered the following classes to use the new API. Jeff and Wyatt, please double check my changes:

org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.ui.properties.EnvManagerPropertiesPage
org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.internal.BuilderTool
org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.internal.ToolStep

Please let me know if this fix breaks some other code that uses the API (perhaps some project outside
our repositories).

Thanks
John

Back to the top