Re: [ptp-dev] Altering job submission/run command in launch configuration

Here's what I think you will need to do:

1. Given an ILaunchConfiguration, obtain an ILaunchController using RMLaunchUtils#getLaunchController().

2. Initialize the controller using ILaunchController#initialize().

3. Get the configuration using ILaunchController#getConfiguration().

4. Locate the run command ResourceManagerData#getControlData()#getSubmitBatch() (checking for null along the way).

5. Get the list of arguments using getArg().

6. Modify this list to prepend an ArgType.

7. Start the controller using ILaunchController#start().

8. Submit the job using ILaunhcController#submitJob().

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
Greg