Re: [ptp-dev] PTP development environment for latest Juno release

Thanks Jeff!  And thanks Rodrigo for the new link.  I will check it out.

David A. Alexander
Tech-X Corporation

On Jun 27, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

Hi Dave,

Oh no, sorry about that.

Yes, you'll need to upgrade to Eclipse 4.2, but the instructions for setting up your development environment and grabbing the Photran sources from Git are out of date (again).  I'll update them this afternoon and post here when that's done.

Jeff