[ptp-dev] PTP development environment for latest Juno release

My plugin stop working when installed into the latest Juno Release of PTP.  I am guessing that I need to rebuild my plugin with a 4.2 development environment.  Last time I created my development environment, I followed the Photran instructions at http://www.eclipse.org/photran/contributorinfo.php.  Are these still valid with starting with the Classic 4.2 download or should I use the 4.x Stream Downloads?

Thanks,

David A. Alexander
Tech-X Corporation

Back to the top