Re: [ptp-dev] Update site archives

Is this better?
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds#Release_builds

The ptp-master is also on our downloads page http://eclipse.org/ptp/downloads.php
(Scroll down to see "Archived Update Site") but will change as the release changes.
The builds page is a history of builds for the releases so it's there too, more permanently.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Jeffrey Overbey ---06/27/2012 09:36:54 AM---Is there any chance we could post links to the ptp-masterJeffrey Overbey ---06/27/2012 09:36:54 AM---Is there any chance we could post links to the ptp-master-6.0.x archives  someplace?  Perhaps like C

Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx>

ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

06/27/2012 09:36 AM

[ptp-dev] Update site archives

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there any chance we could post links to the ptp-master-6.0.x archives
someplace?  Perhaps like CDT <
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php>
or like we did for 5.0.  The instructions at
<
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds> pointing to the Hudson server
aren't really accessible to end users.

I ask because the Photran installation instructions include a lengthy
section on how to install/update an Eclipse installation (not EPP) on
machines without Internet access
<
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran8installation#Installing_on_a_Machine_Without_Internet_Access>
and I need to be able to say, "Get the latest released PTP master
archive from here"...

Thanks!

Jeff