[ptp-dev] Update site archives

Is there any chance we could post links to the ptp-master-6.0.x archives someplace? Perhaps like CDT <http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php> or like we did for 5.0. The instructions at <http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds> pointing to the Hudson server aren't really accessible to end users.

I ask because the Photran installation instructions include a lengthy section on how to install/update an Eclipse installation (not EPP) on machines without Internet access <http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran8installation#Installing_on_a_Machine_Without_Internet_Access> and I need to be able to say, "Get the latest released PTP master archive from here"...

Thanks!

Jeff

Back to the top