Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 6.0.1 bug fix release

Don't we need to do a build with the 6.0.1 version numbers in it first?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---06/27/2012 03:02:48 AM---All, Just a reminder that we're planning a bug fix release ofGreg Watson ---06/27/2012 03:02:48 AM---All, Just a reminder that we're planning a bug fix release of PTP to coincide with the Juno release.

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

06/27/2012 03:02 AM

[ptp-dev] PTP 6.0.1 bug fix release

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Just a reminder that we're planning a bug fix release of PTP to coincide with the Juno release. Unless there are additional fixes planned, I'll take yesterday's build promote to the update site on Friday.

Regards,
Greg