It would be great to have this on the PTP wiki.

Cheers,
Greg]

On Jun 25, 2012, at 6:45 PM, Alameda, Jay wrote:

Wyatt,

I’m intrigued by your investigation, I was hoping NVIDIA would provide an update site that we could spruce up an existing PTP installation with CUDA support, but I realize that is not likely a realistic hope.  I’ll point you to some pages that Galen Arnold developed, showing how to make PTP tolerate CUDA source – see https://wiki.ncsa.illinois.edu/display/WHPC/cdt+and+cuda+makefile+projects
What sorts of issues are you seeing with the toolchain?

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wyatt Spear
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:40 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Cc: Scott Biersdorff
Subject: [ptp-dev] PTP + Nvidia Nsight

Greetings,

We're looking into combining the PTP with Nvidia's Nsight IDE for CUDA application development (http://www.nvidia.com/object/nsight.html).  It's Eclipse based and accepts the installation of the PTP plugins.  Currently we're having issues when using Nvidia's toolchain.  Has anyone else taken a look at this and is there information available on implementing remote support for new toolchains?  Should that even be necessary for synchronized projects?

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear