[ptp-dev] June PTP User Call

Dear PTP Users and Developers –

We will be holding our next PTP user call on Eclipse Juno release day – June 27, 2012, at 12:00PM CDT/1:00PM EDT; we will be leading a discussion and demonstration of the “new and noteworthy” features for Eclipse 4.2/PTP 6.0.  Please join us at the following coordinates:

Step 1: Dial-In

U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Access Code: 2444696

Step 2: Web Login

Go to http://www.readytalk.com, enter Access Code: 2444696

Also, we have tentatively set dates and location for our next face to face user and developer meeting – this will be September 18 (user meeting) and September 19 (developer meeting) 2012 at Chicago Illinois, near O’Hare International Airport.  We’ll send more details as we get closer (and firm up the arrangements), please consider attending either or both of these meetings as your interests and time allows – we do have some limited travel support funds available if that will help remove obstacles to attending.  We hope to have a very productive set of meetings in September –

Sincerely,

Jay Alameda

Back to the top