From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Watson
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 10:37 AM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: [ptp-dev] large commit

I've just committed are large patch to fix bug 380707 and a number of other bugs I discovered. Unfortunately I missed some issues when I converted to the new RM framework, so these were really critical.

Apologies for the lateness of this. If possible, please test as much as you can before Tuesday's build. If you discover issues, please email me and I'll address them immediately.

Thanks,
Greg