[ptp-dev] Debugger tab broken

It looks like the new extension point to set the sdm path broke the Debugger tab (at least for me under Ubuntu 64 bit). I think there needs to be an extra check for extension length since the extension point should return non-null since it's defined. Something like:

private String getSDMDefaultPath() {
        IExtensionRegistry registry = Platform.getExtensionRegistry();
IExtensionPoint extensionPoint = registry.getExtensionPoint(SDMDebugUIPlugin.getUniqueIdentifier(), EXTENSION_POINT_ID);
        if (extensionPoint != null) {
            final IExtension[] extensions = extensionPoint.getExtensions();
            if (extensions.length > 0) {
                IExtension ext = extensions[0];
final IConfigurationElement[] elements = ext.getConfigurationElements();
                for (IConfigurationElement ce : elements) {
                    String attr = ce.getAttribute(ATTR_PATH);
                    if (attr != null) {
                        return attr;
                    }

                }
            }
        }

        return EMPTY_STRING;
    }

Otherwise, I get an array index out of bounds exception.

Chris

Back to the top