Re: [ptp-dev] Dealing with corrupt .ptp-sync

Hi Jeff,

do you know in what way the repos were broken? Did you get merge errors or did you get different type of errors?
In the first case John already has a solution. In Juno you will be able to resolve these merge errors. The fix is going to be in the repository next week.
In the second case I would be interested to know what type of errors you get.

Roland