[ptp-dev] Problems with RC1

Three issues I found with RC1...
  1. There is no Synchronized Fortran Project wizard.  It looks like the rdt.sync-fortran feature is missing from the EPP package...?
  2. The TORQUE_ALPS system monitor fails to start, logging this error (although the TORQUE monitor starts fine):
    /Users/overbey2/Desktop/eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.rm.lml.monitor.core/monitors.xml (No such file or directory)
  3. In the Inactive Jobs view, "Get Job Output" and "Get Job Error" never seem to be enabled, even after the job is completed (testing RC1 on Forge/TORQUE, although I think I had this problem on Blue Waters with TORQUE/ALPS also in M7).  (?)
If I should file bug reports on any of these, please let me know.  Thanks!

Jeff

Back to the top