Re: [ptp-dev] Active/Inactive Jobs views empty

Chris,

Try removing the .eclipsesettings directory on the remote machine and restart the monitor. Also, if you're running from your workspace, go to the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.jaxb.da.server plugin, right click on the build.xml and choose Run As>Ant Build before restarting the monitor.

Cheers,
Greg