Re: [ptp-dev] sync project rename file problem

Hi

Confirmed - I reproduced this on a Mac. Roland and I discussed it this afternoon, and it looks like the case-insensitivity
leads to the file, after being renamed on the system, being deleted due to the Eclipse remove event and subsequent
sync event. Fortunately, though, it looks like an easy fix.

This is not a known bug, so feel free to file a bug report or let me know and I can do it.

Thanks
John