From:        Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/16/2012 02:57 PM
Subject:        [ptp-dev] Testing: Local OpenMPI RM With Juno
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,
So I'm trying to test the juno nightly update and I'm not getting very far.  I can create a regular OpenMPI RM (having to create a connection and provide a password for localhost is annoying) but the launch configuration no longer allows me to select my active resource managers, but instead a similar list of resource managers as provided by the 'new resource manager' interface.  I don't know is this is an intended change or not.  The OpenMPI RM is not present, but the jaxb OpenMPI rms are, so I went back and created one of those instead (OpenMPI-Generic).  The second RM showed up at the top of the RM list with two empty spaces between it and the first.  I can't start the OpenMPI-Generic RM because of a null pointer exception.  That's as far as I've gotten.

ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx