Re: [ptp-dev] GSoC Project

Hi Brandon,

Sounds like an interesting project. I'm looking forward to seeing your contribution to PTP. For now, I suggest just using the PTP/core component for submitting enhancement requests. We can create a new component when the contribution is accepted.

I'd suggest reading the following before beginning development of any code:

You may also want to familiarize yourself with the following:

Cheers,
Greg