[ptp-dev] Parallel package - Juno M7

The M7 build of the parallel package is available and I'm downloading it now.... anyone else who can provide feedback  is welcome to do so.

Either on this, or the final M7 version, issues i know off the top of my head are:
- Jeff, are the photran features ok?
- Contributed resource managers I expect to be there (but they are not in the M7 Juno repository; we owe our thanks to Markus Knauer, EPP project lead, as usual for this...
- I haven't heard anything during this milestone build about LInuxTools.   Are they right now? Or has anyone looked?
- PPW is still in there I believe (it's in the repo) but is being removed unless we get testing/maintenance commitment (I'm trying to contact the previous developers)
- there are probably more...

Please reply to this post if you test the Juno M7 build.  I'll probably send out another note when M7 package is final.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/10/2012 02:40 PM -----

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/10/2012 10:43 AM

[epp-dev] Juno M7 packages

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

there's a new Juno build for M7 waiting for your acceptance/smoke test:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120510-1222/

I'd like to get your feedback and your votes, the sooner the better... the release of the Juno M7 packages is scheduled for tomorrow/Friday.

Thanks,
Markus