[ptp-dev] The M7 staging repo is complete

The M7 Juno staging repo is done
So we are able to test installing PTP 6.0 from there, using the update site of
         http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

News on our parallel package build should be available before too long

The contributed resource managers didn't make it to the M7 repo, but it should be in the parallel package for this (M7) then in both (repo and package) for RC1 (which is May 21-25)

M7 has a cool new hi-res icon...looks mahvelous in the task bar/dock ... and a slightly different color of eclipse purple...maybe i need to buy a different flavor of gum for tutorials now....
Plus the splash screen already introduces a teal color in addition to the purple....

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/10/2012 11:18 AM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

05/09/2012 08:57 PM

[cross-project-issues-dev] The M7 staging repo is complete

    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The last aggregation build ran well, and the report is running.
We'll consider is done, unless someone has a blocking problem.

Please note, when I promote this to .../releases/juno on Friday morning, I plan to have that composite URL point ONLY to M7, not M6 and M7. The reason is that I know there was still some "old" 3.8 content in the M6 repo, not intended for 4.2, so I think best to test  and provide that more accurate version of our final release.

Thanks all,