[ptp-dev] Question about error message when committing code

I'm trying to commit a change to ptp_ibmpe_proxy in org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pe.proxy/src for PTP 6.0

I started with a PTP 6.0 repository which I imported the changes source file over the original copy.
Then I issued the commit which looked like it worked, but when I push upstream I get a message 'master: master [rejected - non-fast-forward]'.

 What does that mean? What did I do wrong?
Dave

Back to the top