Re: [ptp-dev] Photran - Deadline for new features is TUESDAY

Jeff ,

  I will not commit new features for this version.I will wait to Eclipse Kepler version.

Mariano

2012/5/4 Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx>
Just a note -- the deadline for adding new features to Photran (and PTP) is *Tuesday* -- 4 days from now.

We can only commit bug fixes between May 9 and June 27 (the Juno release).

New features added after June 27 will go into the June 2013 release (Eclipse Kepler).

Mariano -- were you planning to commit any new features for Juno?  If so, do they all have Bugzilla bugs open with an 8.0 target?

Gustavo -- I haven't committed your refactorings yet, but I'll try to get them in ASAP.  They're at the top of the Bugzilla queue.

Are there other people/features I'm forgetting about?

Jeff