[ptp-dev] April PTP User Call

Dear Colleagues,

We will have our April PTP User Call on April 25, 2012– in this call, we will have a discussion on scientific code development using python and pydev, led by David Hudak at the Ohio Supercomputing Center, followed by a discussion of your needs and issues related to using Eclipse Parallel Tools with your parallel applications.  Jeff Overbey will be our guest host again this month, I look forward to a productive discussion.

Our call coordinates are:

Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada: 866.740.1260

Access Code: 2444696