From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Deferring New New Project Wizard
Date: April 18, 2012 12:00:16 PM EDT
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey gang,

I'm finally through the transition to QNX and EclipseCon and etc. Unfortunately, looking at the calendar, I see I won't have enough time to do a good job on the new new project wizard. There are lots of things to figure out as I try to transition the wizard to be template based as opposed to our current project type/toolchain focus. I'll start this work up again once we get through Juno.

Sorry if this inconveniences anyone,
Doug.