[ptp-dev] PBS Resource Manager on NERSC Carver Machine

Hi

When using the PBS-Generic-Batch resource manager with carver.nersc.gov, I can successfully
launch jobs, but no other data is printed in the Parallel Runtime perspective. All windows are
blank.

Any ideas why the additional data is not printed? I'm using Eclipse Indigo SR2 for Parallel
Application Developers. This seems to occur on both Linux and Windows.

(When the resource manager runs, it always prints "LML DA Driver (carver4): (90%)")

Thanks
John

Back to the top