Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronized project: multiple systems

Hi

You can configure a different location (remote host and directory) for each CDT build configuration.
Use Project->Properties->C/C++ Build->Synchronize.

A sync will normally sync to the location for the current build configuration. A "Sync All" will sync
all build configurations, though.

I am not very familiar with using RMs, but I assume they operate independently of the build
configurations.

John