Re: [ptp-dev] Problem deleting files in a synchronized project

Never mind. I found the default setting for auto-sync settings was none. When I changed it to Sync active files were deleted.
Dave

From:        Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
To:        ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/16/2012 08:59 AM
Subject:        [ptp-dev] Problem deleting files in a synchronized project
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm running PTP 5.0.6 and have a synchronized project where I have not changed any settings. If I delete a file in project explorer, I get a dialog asking me if I want to delete the file. I click ok and the file disappears out of the list in project explorer. Id is still present on the remote system. If I click synchronize all, then the file gets deleted.

Is this expected behavior? Should I write a bug?

Dave