[ptp-dev] Clean up non-Parallel Tools preferences

Hi,

PTP adds a number of preference pages under a "Parallel Tools" section, but there are also a bunch that get added at the top level, including RDT, sync projects, service configurations, etc. which make the preferences list pretty messy. To clean these up, I'd like to highjack the "Remote Development" preference and put these non-parallel preferences under this. In the process the RDT "Remote Development" page would be renamed to "Remote Projects". The end result would be something like this:

>General
>C/C++
>Fortran
>Help
>Install/Update
>Java
>Mylyn
>Parallel Tools
vRemote Development
	>Remote Projects
	>Remote Tools
	>Service Configurations
	>Synchronized Projects
>Team
>XML

Does anyone have an objection to this? I've opened bug #373809 for discussion.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top