Re: [ptp-dev] Committing IBM BGP PBS Resource Manager

> Thanks, we'll get this up in a bug for review.  Since Kevin and I work for
> the same employer would it fall under the easy option figure-2 on page 1?

That would be nice... but it only applies if your employer filed a
Member Committer Agreement with the Eclipse Foundation -
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseMemberCommitterAgreementFinal.pdf
- which AFAIK isn't part of the normal process for becoming a
committer.  I have no idea what "supervision of the PMC" means.

Anyway, you'll probably end up in Figure 6.  That's where most new
contributions end up.

Jeff

Back to the top