[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ptp-dev] Committing IBM BGP PBS Resource Manager
- From: Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:12:26 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dghcOhTgSZaFJuy4Rmkh9WYLV+8czg336Oe3XfHSG6c=; b=b+ov23K5ehFT0o1QEoil8qzgzeJm5OkgMZMEx7plBr1wpbTq4ExWHzs9DTNmHRJmBD 2Kn2fVvMDJGbGgyiUkLdqSU3hQZnjzqdmTSHnnhW0miCZwPYbCS9hxyZut/Qo3M1IZlz guTi0IFmeJNft5TqSeT5/LYAE2/jSfeiN5pSPDjP/oBpwfF0b7R1cWE4lPdGMbiWctEs 9I4WyUYkfnVrRcCaTtq0uvNlGtNymskZLdNL9Is42x73lZJOWYnZ/rypjmBCsANmKE6g MfpZi20/+oKCrIFt9e461458STllhHwZciJsmcwmjCTudsnA2O9LFMVDPEqb5JXTGxdj Nv6Q==
> Thanks, we'll get this up in a bug for review. Since Kevin and I work for
> the same employer would it fall under the easy option figure-2 on page 1?
That would be nice... but it only applies if your employer filed a
Member Committer Agreement with the Eclipse Foundation -
- which AFAIK isn't part of the normal process for becoming a
committer. I have no idea what "supervision of the PMC" means.
Anyway, you'll probably end up in Figure 6. That's where most new
contributions end up.