Re: [ptp-dev] Committing IBM BGP PBS Resource Manager

> Kevin is comfortable with the state of the PBS resource manager
> so I am planning to commit that on his behalf this week.
>  I assume this is ok?

That's great news! Unfortunately, since Kevin is a third-party contributor, the process isn't quite that simple. It has to be submitted via Bugzilla, and if it's over ~250 lines of code, it will have to go through an IP review at the Eclipse Foundation. The flowchart for the process is here: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

I've done about 29 IP reviews for Photran, so I'm happy to help with the process however I can.

There's a description of part of the process in Appendix E of the Photran Developer's Guide - http://git.eclipse.org/c/ptp/org.eclipse.photran.git/plain/org.eclipse.photran-dev-docs/dev-guide/dev-guide-general.pdf

Jeff

Back to the top