[ptp-dev] ETFW classes and methods to query togoption settings

Wyatt,

I have a three step ETFW process.

1. The first step creates a temporary file as an "analyze" task.
2. The second sets some environment variables and runs an executable that
produces several output files as an "execute" task.
3. The third step compares the timestamp of the temporary file to the
output files and loads only the latest files into a view as an "analyze"
task.

Presently this all works if all of the files are created in the current
working directory. However, I now need to specify an output directory as an
environment variable in the second task, and I need to access its value in
the first task when I create the temporary file. What ETFW classes and
methods should I investigate to accomplish this?

Brian Watt, IBM

Back to the top