[ptp-dev] Fixups needed to master

Hi,

I just noticed a couple of things that need to be fixed up in the master branch:

1. The "o.e.p.cdt.compilers-features" feature needs to be changed to "o.e.p.cdt.compilers-feature" (no 's' on the end)
2. The "o.e.p.pldt.openacc-feature" feature needs to be moved to the releng folder.

Would the "owners" please take the corrective action?

I've also updated the required execution environment to 1.6 on a couple of plugins, added a dependency from o.e.p.rdt.ui to o.e.p.rdt.editor, and fixed some of the test plugins so they compile.

Thanks!

Greg

Back to the top