Re: [ptp-dev] Juno M5 - parallel package

Testing on 64 Bit Linux (Ubuntu):

Create C pi synchronized project.  Specify remote system/location.  Build.  Build is successful, Debug/src directories and contents created in workspace.  Executable shows up in remote directory and in remote executable selection interface but is not shown in workspace.

Horizontal squishing no longer seems to occurr in System Monitor view's Jobs lists.  Vertical squishing (making the contents of the tables basically unreadable) still a problem.  Only workaround I know of: create a second resource manager and switch back and forth.

Submitted job to remote PBS-Generic-Batch.  Other jobs submitted by other users on the command line show all relevant fields and nodes are highlighted when a job is clicked in the active jobs view.  Jobs submitted via PTP show question marks for most fields and no associated nodes are shown in the nodes view.  Inactive jobs do not have run error or output available.  (Getting output, at least, used to work with this configuration).

No sofware found at download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/juno

Installed TAU extension from juno repo.  Selected restart option.  Eclipse crashes.  Got this error in the log (doesn't look ETFw related to me):

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2012-02-03 09:55:43.637
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" could not be found in the registry. The applications available are: org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner, org.eclipse.cdt.codan.core.application, org.eclipse.cdt.core.GeneratePDOM, org.eclipse.equinox.app.error, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.garbagecollector.application, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.InstallPublisher, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.EclipseGenerator, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.ProductPublisher, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.application, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.repo2runnable, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.metadataverifier, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatesite.UpdateSitePublisher, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.UpdateSitePublisher, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.CategoryPublisher, org.eclipse.help.base.infocenterApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.helpApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.indexTool, org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCodeFormatter, org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaIndexer.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:248)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:352)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:624)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:579)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1433)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1409)
Error persists.  I can not start this Eclipse any more.

=Wyatt