Re: [ptp-dev] Testing single plugin export/deployment

I'm running into cascading dependency issues trying to add or replace individual features.  Building a full PTP update site might be my only option.  What is the procedure?  Is there a single over-feature that will bring in everything else?
Thanks,
Wyatt