[ptp-dev] +1 for Jeffrey Overbey on tools.ptp by Beth Tibbitts

Beth Tibbitts voted:
    +1
Well this is the biggest no-brain vote I\'ve ever done. Jeff has done such
wonderful work with Photran, as well as organized contributions from a wide
variety of students.  We were so relieved when post-PhD he\'s now working
in a capacity to do work on PTP as well. It\'s about time he committed his
own code anyway. :)

I would say \"Welcome, Jeff\" but somehow that doesn\'t sound right.  It\'s
just more official now.  Thanks for all your contributions Jeff and we look
forward to many more.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top