Re: [ptp-dev] CVS, Git and old changes

Hi,

I would try to create a patch in the CVS workspace. Then setup a new workspace with Git and apply the patch.

Roland

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Mariano Mendez <marianomendez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
                 I have been working with Photran in the last year
and I have implemented a lot of changes.  I have not committed these
changes to bugzilla yet, unfortunately they was built while the old
CVS repository version was still active. I have been wondering :  a
patch made with the CVS version, Can  be used with Git? ( I think the
answer is no ) So if they can't be used, there is a way to transform
one into another ? Do I have to start from the scratch with those
changes ?

Thank you in advance

Mariano