Re: [ptp-dev] Developing Photran (and running PTP) with Juno development version

Hi David,

I am trying to set up a new version of my development environment to work on plugins to Photran and run PTP.  I followed the PTP Setup page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_60) to get the CDT, PTP, Photran, etc. code.

The master branches should be fine.

For Photran, the first couple of appendices in the Photran Developer's Guide at http://www.eclipse.org/photran/contributorinfo.php describe how to check out the sources, set up an API baseline, etc. -- they should be (more or less) up to date.  Hopefully those will help you get rid of the errors in the Photran-related projects.  FWIW, if you're just doing Photran development, you don't need the PTP sources, so you should be able to follow those instructions (starting from a fresh workspace) and be done.

If you did want all of the PTP sources, I can't say for sure what the errors are... they should show up in the Problems view with more detail... you might have to select the project in the Package Explorer before its errors will appear... (?)

Jeff

Back to the top