[ptp-dev] Trouble adding a new ptp project to the git repo

OK this is my first experience adding new projects to git.
When I select the two new projects and do Team>Share Project... I select my git repo (same one the rest of this ws uses)
but it says "Configure Git Repository ...  Can not move project org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openacc to target location /Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master/org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openacc, as this location overlaps with location /Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master, which contains a .project file

Here is the screenshot of the error, if it helps

I selected browse for "Path with repository" and selected the location where the rest of pldt sits.  This didn't change the error.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

JPEG image

Back to the top