[ptp-dev] Fwd: Git Configuration

Hi,

we run into a little problem here in Jülich. One of our users tried out
the feature synchronized projects and could not synchronized his project
with the system Jugene.

Git is installed on Jugene, but not automatically loaded. I put the
module load command into the .bashrc, but the command

ssh user@jugene [command]

does not load the .bashrc file. Is it possible to configure the path of
git, like

ssh user@jugene /usr/.../git?

Kind regards,
Claudia Knobloch

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt