Re: [ptp-dev] LML Driver for SGE/TACC

Hi Jeff,

Would it be possible to generalize the LML driver to work with SGE, but have special code to handle TACC? e.g. it could check for "showq" and use it if found, otherwise default to using "qstat". That way we could use it for both, since a number of people have been asking about SGE support.

Regarding the performance issue. I would suggest changing the hierarchy so that you add another level to avoid drawing all 4000 nodes.  If ranger doesn't have any logical hierarchy that makes sense, I'd suggest grouping them in something like 100's.

We've been thinking about how to allow additional drivers to be provided, and this is definitely on the todo list.

Greg