[ptp-dev] Error at startup of PE JAXB resource manager

I'm trying to start a PE JAXB resource manager. It starts and the resource manager icon is in the green/running state but within a second I get a popup that says

'cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'scheme' is not complete. One of '{el1}' is expected'

I think this is coming from LML code since I get the same message in the console of the Eclipse session where I started my runtime instance and there's a message just before it

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ptp.rm.lml.monitor.core 4 0 2011-11-22 12:20:04.888

I was able to get the PE reource manager to start and run a couple months ago. Have there been changes where I need to make changes to my resource manager's XML file or I need to create some other files for LML?
Dave

Back to the top