Re: [ptp-dev] PTP41 build

From what I can see, the error appears to be correct. There's a reference to an internal class that is not being exported from the plugin. It looks like the PDE build was seeing the same thing but reporting it as a warning rather than an error. There must be a setting somewhere that determines this, but I'm not sure where.

Greg

On Nov 14, 2011, at 7:30 AM, Vivian Kong wrote:

I'm trying to build an older PTP branch (ptp_4_1). I finally got the Hudson build to work somewhat but it got stuck at a compile error in org.eclipse.ptp.rm.proxy.core. As far as I can see this hasn't changed for over a year and I was able to build this branch with PDE and CVS before. If someone can help shred some light on this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Here's the output:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/ptp-4.1/24/console

Regards,

Vivian Kong