[ptp-dev] Juno M3 EPP Parallel package is available

The Juno M3 build of the parallel package is now available.
See link below.

Because of build issues, this has our 10/31 build in it, and not our more recent one
which you can find from the builds page http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds
The update site for the hudson build of June (PTP 6.0) is there.

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20111110-1548/

I downloaded Mac64 version: I can create a project, checkout from CVS, convert to sync project, and build on forge.ncsa.illinois.edu.
This does not include the contributed resource managers but if you want to update on top of those
you should get them. I can create a PBS batch resource manager but because of the missing jar payload (fixed in later builds)
it won't start.

I'm voting +1 on it, looks OK enough for me, most of us are busy with SC preparations and the builds
on PTP 5.0 and Indigo.  PTP Tutorial is Sunday Nov 13.
M4 is Friday Dec 16.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 11/11/2011 10:09 AM -----

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/11/2011 04:44 AM

[epp-dev] Juno M3 EPP packages

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

the M3 packages are ready for testing and for voting...

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20111110-1548/

Thanks for testing,
Markus