[ptp-dev] Git broken, submitting final pre-SC etfw commit by tar

Greetings,

Could someone whose git is working please drop the three files in the attached tarball into the directories indicated by the hierarchy?  I'm getting errors like those below when I try to push or pull.  I suspect this is a configuration issue caused by connecting a windows workspace to my repository but I do not have time to dig in to this now, especially if it turns out to be a legit connection issue I can't fix on my side.

Thanks,
Wyatt

ssh://wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git: timeout: socket is not established
ssh://wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git: timeout: socket is not established